Advocacy — Licence

Horse Licence

"If you are living in a designated control area, you need a licence in order to have a horse. A licence normally lasts for a year. The local authority keeps a publicly available register of all licences issued." "If you wish to ride your horse on a public road, you may do so provided that the horse has a licence, is fitted with a bridle and is under the control of someone over 16 years of age." 

Read more →